Just like we did/doing for UniDexBot, we decided to Reward the early holders and liquidity providers of the bUniDexBot too. It is a 100-day program. Details are below:
bUNDB Holders and Liquidity Providers Rewards Program
- 2 $bUNDB will be proportionally rewarded daily over a span of 100 days starting today, 02/24/2021
- 1 $bUNDB for Holders totalling a 100 $bUNDB tokens reward (1 $bUNDB x 100 days = 100 $bUNDB tokens)
- 1 $bUNDB for Liquidity Providers totalling a 100 $UNDB tokens reward (1 $bUNDB x 100 days = 100 $bUNDB tokens)
How this will happen:
- Snapshots of…
Back in September, we launched the Limit Orders and Cycles bot on Uniswap. We have added Sushiswap support too recently. We have 1000 users for the ETH blockchain bot. The BSC chain too has grown immensely and we decided to add the same functionality to BSC based DEXs supported by “bUNDB token” on the BSC chain.
The BSC bot is already functional for free on https://unidexbot.com/app/
First, get the contract address of the new Uniswap token listing, and then input it on the left hand side To field dropdown. Once token ticker is added, click on Sniper button:
What is Stop Loss?
Stop Loss is fixed point of trade. Suppose if you have kept a 5% stop loss on a token when the price is 100, the stop loss will trigger at 95.
What is Trail Stop Loss?
Trail Stop Loss is not a fixed point of trade. It keeps following the price up. Suppose if you have kept a 5% Trail stop on a token when the price is 100 and your target price is 150. Until the price reaches 150, the trail stop won’t come into picture. Now, consider these price movements:
It will only…
tehMoonwaLkeR: Welcome ! Lets start with an intro! Please be so kind and introduce yourselves, maybe talk about your role in the project.
Dev Udex Bot: Hello! I am the developer of UniDexBot.
BitCoinly: I am Strategic Advisor for UniDexBot. We have the dev here, @ut_citizen. Also, admin @undbadmin. I will be answering most of the questions. Anything highly technical, I will tag the dev. English is not the Dev’s first language, but he will try his best! Lets go! Thank you Moonwalker!
Dev Udex Bot: I want to warn you that English is not my native language, therefore, misunderstandings…
Article Credit: @BitCoinly
Features of UniDexBot
- Private Uniswap Limit Orders. No open book.
- Less gas cost. 10 times Approval setting is available. No gas required to create, edit or cancel orders.
- Funds stay in your wallet until execution.
- Automatic Percentage based buy and sell cycles. Print money automatically BRRRR!
- Charting Tools.
- Try out for just 0.1 UNDB in your wallet.
- No hidden fees or cuts from your trades.
- Stop Loss, Trail Stop.
- Windows and MAC desktop Apps.
- Adaptive UI for mobile devices.
- Martingale Averaging (Upcoming).
- New listing Sniping (Upcoming).
- Dex Agnostic (Upcoming).
- Best supportive community…
UniDexBot Common Errors: https://unidexbot.medium.com/unidexbot-common-errors-9d00421041bd
What is the tokenomics of UNDB: https://unidexbot.medium.com/what-is-the-tokenomics-of-undb-c375dc7e7757
UNDB Holders and Liquidity Providers Rewards Program:
UniDexBot Team Details:
UniDexBot License structure:
What are the upcoming features in UniDexBot:
We have rebranded to UniDexbot.com:
How to find best coins to Cycle using UniDexbot?
How to use UniDexBot if you are on a mobile phone:
Below is a list of common errors you may run into while using the Unidexbot. Some errors are specific to Unidexbot and in most cases a result of user error, while others originate from the actual Uniswap protocol and therefore are outside Unidexbot’s control.
One thing that is important to note when using the app, is that Unidexbot runs on top of Uniswap, which uses an automated market maker protocol. This type of market creates a competitive environment that gives more power to the user, however, this also may result in failed transactions especially on highly volatile coins with low…